Enthusiasts of active leisure pursuits will surely be satisfied when they happen to stay in Krosno. There are many sporting facilities where you can take part in competitive sports and play sports for pleasure.
The town has:
- two stadiums (Bursaki Street and Legionów Street),
- two indoor swimming pools (Wojska Polskiego Street, Sportowa Street),
- one open-air swimming pool (Bursaki Street),
- tennis courts (Bursaki Street and Legionów),
- artificial skating rink (Bursaki Street),
- skateboarding park (near the swimming pool, Wojska Polskiego Street),
- a ski-lift (in nearby Czarnorzeki),
- volleyball and basketball courts and other sports fields with artificial turf (Bursaki Street).
The Sports and Entertainment Hall situated in the town centre with its modern facilities can be the venue of international events, including European championships. The premises comprise a hotel, a professional gym (with 34 pieces of various body building equipment and aerobic exercise facilities), a biological regeneration parlour (with hydro-massage, sauna, therapeutic massage and hydrotherapy treatment), fitness club, table tennis room and many other attractions.
You can also spend your leisure time in:
GAME SPORT Sporting and Recreation Centre. It is one of the first clubs in Poland which uses the knowledge of Nautilus Academy, which is at the cutting edge of modern fitness practice. Game Sport has a gym, aerobic room, a bowling alley, ricochet courts, snooker, indoor cycling facilities, sauna and cryosauna. Massages are also available.
K15. It is the only place in the region where you can find 3 full-size bowling alleys and a professional 12-ft snooker table.