Tourist Information Centre
Rynek 5, (Old Town Market Square, No 5), 38-400 Krosno
phone No/fax: 013 432 77 07
1 May - 30 September
Sat - Sun 10.00 - 14.00
1 X - 30 IV
Mon-Fri 9.00 - 16.00
Sat 10.00 - 14.00
Cultural and Tourist Information Centre is run
as part of the Craft Museum’s operations
Craft Museum in Krosno
Cultural and Tourist Information Centre:
- provides information on the tourist attractions of the Low Beskid Mountains and the Foothills region.
- collects and provides information on:
- cultural, tourist and sports events in Krosno.
- publishes folders, leaflets, reference and publicity materials about the region.
- promotes Krosno at tourist fairs.
- merchandizes and sells tourist and regional publications, maps, postcards and local souvenirs.
Cultural and Tourist Information Centre is an originator of:
- Krosno meetings with travellers,
- competition for a promotional T-shirt of Krosno "Kochajmy KROSNOludki"*.
* a funny pun: the pronunciation of “KROSNOludki” (in Polish meant to be understood as: “little friendly creatures from Krosno”)
is similar to the pronunciation of “krasnoludki” (in Polish meaning: “dwarfs”)